Job descriptionEnergy Manager – HVAC, Facilities Management - £market Value.
Our client is a leading M&E outsourced Building Services Maintenance contractor who is seeking to employ an Energy and Sustainability Manager to work across a varied portfolio from commercial offices to doctor’s laboratories.
You will have an M&E background initially, possibly having completed a formal apprenticeship, so you have a though understanding of building services engineering, including BMS applications and automatic controls and offering the client money saving solutions.
Working across their existing clientele to:
- Become familiar with individual building des-ops
- Conduct detailed energy surveys
- Identify potential energy savings
- Apply smart technology where appropriate to monitor and reduce energy consumption.
- Devise and implement targeted energy reduction strategies
- Investigate and resolve AMR system defects.
- Investigate HVAC system performance using recognised commissioning techniques.
- Promote energy reduction across the business establishing a network of site-based energy champions.
- Producing detailed energy reports at the clients request
Salary and benefits are negotiable dependant on the candidate's abilities but we would expect the salary to be in the region of £50,000 plus benefits but we would suggest for an exceptional candidate a ceiling of £75,000.