Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a facilities & building services sector experienced Engineering Supervisor to provide technical and compliance supervision to a large scale commercial facility in the Liverpool area. The role will be to support the FM and maintenance operation within the estate (and satellite site), provide technical compliance management and ensure the electrical (and HVAC) plant is maintained and operating. A large part of the role is High Voltage AP work. The role is a permanent position paying up to 36k basic. Monday to Friday circa 40 hours/week. Possible out of hours working during emergency situations.
Key Responsibilities for the Engineering Supervisor
• Build and maintain a strong customer relationship
• Control of all activities for mechanical and electrical, power, water, heating/cooling and building fabric
• Fulfill Electrical AP role
• Management of Fabric Engineer and Porters
• Manage and deliver engineering processes to execute all engineering activities in a safe and compliant way via a bespoke system including risk assessments, method statements, SOPs etc.
• Completion of all planned and reactive works to contract defined SLAs
• Proactive management and reporting of statutory compliance activities
• Ensure all site engineering documentation is maintained
• Produce accurate, real time reports for engineering activities
• Ensures all critical incidents are responded to in line with agreed response times, and provides regular updates to both client and management on incidents and their resolution
• Drive environmental initiatives
• City & Guilds, fully qualified Electrical Engineer, with HV AP experience
• IOSH Managing Safely
• A good understanding of the internal operational infrastructure of commercial type buildings to include HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical & Water.
• Experience in delivering safe systems of work and permits
• Good understanding of compliance and statutory requirements
• Ability to manage Planned and reactive Preventative Maintenance scheduling and planning from a CAFM
• Good customer facing skills and ability to deliver service in all situations
• Knowledge of the statutory requirements relating to Facilities Management
• Good reporting skills to include weekly performance, compliance and safety measures
• Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
May be required to complete security checks due to the nature of the facility.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.