Job description**Engineering Supervisor – Harrow and Wembley - £38K**
Location: Harrow and Wembley
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join their team overseeing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services.
My Client has recently been awarded Healthcare Contracts based in Harrow and Wembley. The successful candidate will be ideally located in the Harrow and Wembley Area.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
- Minimum 7 Year Secure Contract (Job security)
- Client Group Turnover Approx. £500 Million
- Paid all staff 100% during Furlough
- Retain over 95% of all Contract Renewals during the Pandemic
- Awarded 3 of the largest Mobile Maintenance Contracts in the UK During COVID
- Investors in People
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Internal and External Training courses
- Supervise a team of Engineers
- Oversee and complete electrical building services maintenance
- To liaise with the Helpdesk & Contract Management Teams to provide excellent service to customers.
- Ensure all planned jobs are being undertaken as scheduled, monitor and provide assistance to ensure the schedule is met.
- To advise and provide assistance to engineers on any technical matters.
- Support the contracts on both reactive and planned maintenance work.
- To improve service delivery performance and reduce costs where possible.
- To ensure all statutory PPMs and activities are carried out on time.
- To carry out engineer audits which would include PPE, vehicles, tools, ladders, and Toolbox Talks.
- To manage all aspects of H&S in relation to all works from planning to completion, including RA&MS COSHH, etc.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical or Mechanical Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition regulations
- Experience leading a team of engineers
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 % Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Van and Fuel Card
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare