Job descriptionEngineering Supervisor - £50K - Tooting Broadway
Salary: £50K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM building services company based in Tooting Broadway! PRS are currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor to be based in a commercial building in Tooting Broadway. To maintain strong customer relationships, to manage engineers on a day to day basis. Produce reports and attend client meetings as required. Carry out regular engineer audits and toolbox talks/safety briefings. Assist in developing project works and be proactive with clients. Quoting for small works and managing these works to ensure delivered on time and to budget. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £50K.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
Duties will include:
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client/Tenants
- Operate all systems within the buildings in a competent, effective, and efficient manner
- Compile quotations to client
- Have a detailed understanding on BMS systems
- Issue relevant site Permits as part of the Safe System of Work
- Completion of PPM and reactive tasks and update the system.
- Ensure that daily tours are completed and repair or report any defects found via the Landlord/Tenant helpdesk
- Identification of materials required to be ordered in a timely manner
- Supervision of the repairs and voids contracts ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company procedure
- City & Guilds Electrical OR Mechanical Qualifications
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience is required.
- Experience working as an M&E supervisor, experienced in a commercial setting carrying out PPM’s
- Capable of supervising Reactive Repairs.
- Experienced in Statutory & Mandatory Compliance Maintenance Records / Certification and uploading onto Service Systems.
- NVQ Level 2-3 in Mechanical or Electrical (Mechanical Discipline e.g. Heating and Ventilating 6018) OR City and Guilds (Mechanical Discipline) OR Electrical equivalent
- Excellent client facing