Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Facilities Management professional with experience working on forecourt and services estates and specifically EV Charging points (Electric Vehicle Charging).
The role will involve the management of a contract providing maintenance services to each facility and all associated technical compliance.
The role is a permanent position paying circa 50-60k plus package. Monday to Friday circa 40 hours per week.
Regional and national travel required.
Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the position of EV Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of maintenance and Hard FM operations on the estates and be involved in the statutory compliance of EV (Electric Vehicle) charging points on the site.
• coordinate and manage all Hard FM, M&E and EV compliance, maintenance and small works projects
- manage all PPM and reactive maintenance schedules
- plan and implement life-cycle schemes
- liaise and oversee all sub-contractor operations
•Provide ad hoc analysis to support the business improvement initiatives.
•Identify cost saving opportunities and mobilise initiatives to unlock the value.
•Review service performance of service partners across the corporate portfolio; identifying areas where improvement is required and developing action plans.
•Provide escalation point for resolution of service performance.
- Monitor and control SLA agreements and evaluate KPI and contract progress
- Hold responsibility for P&L levels and commercial initiatives
•Establish and maintain an expert knowledge of the commercial arrangements in place across the supply chain
•Assistance to the Compliance Team to ensure that all service providers are statutory and contractually compliant.
•Ownership of any supplier aged debt issues.
•Participate with Operations Teams, in reviewing and challenging ongoing service and commercial performance from service partners through regular reviews and unlock additional value creation at an operational/tactical level.
•Continuous review of contracts and identification risks and opportunities.
•Provide ad hoc support to the Senior Contracts Manager as required.
•Support planning and implementation of the budget and revised forecasts
- experience in multi-site contract management
- be well versed and experienced in the energy market and current trends and new technology
- to have operated with full P&L responsibility and be commercially driven
- ideally to have electrical background
- to be highly flexible and mobile, to ensure a presence is maintain on sites spread across a large area.
•Intermediate IT skills
•Strong customer services skills and experience
•Service oriented attitude combined with innovative thinking
•An able negotiator with an ability to deal equally with junior and senior staff alike, to be firm in ensuring protocols are adhered to.
•Self motivated, resourceful, able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.