Job descriptionJob Title: Experience Host
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Location: Reading, RG1 area
Start date: December 2021
Do you live in Reading? Are you energetic, passionate and confident? PRS are looking for a permanent Experience Host to support our nationally recognised client on site in Reading, RG1 area.
The salary is £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience and the working hours are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
The duties will include:
- Develop and maintain fantastic communication with key colleagues
- Manage and support the visitors area and reception ensuring a warm welcome to all staff and guests
- Provide front line support to all events ensuring successful organisation and running.
- Liaising and communication with catering staff for all large bookings of catering for events.
- To provide excellent front of house concierge customer service and experience.
- Answer all calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the email inbox and ensure all emails are replied to within the set time lines.
- Booking in taxi’s and visitor parking and send out confirmations
- Ensure all necessary forms and tools for the job are kept stocked up and ready for use.
- Communicate with customers face-to-face and/or over the telephone to ensure a professional, polite and impeccable customer service experience.
- Ensure the reception area is presentable and report any repairs to the helpdesk.
- Ensure any contractors on site receive inductions.
- Manage loan equipment’s and ensure they are returned on time.
- Meeting room set ups – Café & large meeting room configurations
- Provide services such as printing, binding, laminating & scanning
- Daily checks of meeting rooms to ensure standards are maintained - reporting any issues, replacing consumables.
If you have a proven background in customer service and are ready for your next exciting role, apply today!