Job descriptionFabric Engineer
£26 - £28,000 per annum plus call out and overtime
Permanent opportunity working days Monday - Friday for a fabric maintenance engineer to work for one of the worlds leading facilities providers, on a static site in Wisbech. This role will suit someone that has previous experience working in the facilities industry, that can work as part of an onsite maintenance team, providing a first class building maintenance service.
Main duties will include (but not limited to)
- Basic plumbing maintenance (leaking taps, tap temperature tests etc)
- Basic electrical maintenance (emergency light tests, lamping)
- Basic carpentry maintenance
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Working safely, under direction from your supervisor
- Assisting other members of the team such as maintenance electricians and plumbers with any other duties as required.
On offer is a permanent position, working Monday - Friday, paying a basic salary of between £26 - £28,000 per annum. You will also have the opportunity to boost your earnings via call out and overtime.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV