Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Fabric handyperson / maintenance operative to work on a commercial/transport contract in the Greater Manchester and Cheshire area.
You will be part of a Maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the Company and the sites. To carry out fabric maintenance and compliance checks to the commercial facility within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements.
The role is a permanent position full time paying 25k.
Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
Overtime and out of hours working available
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· PPM and reactive repairs to fabric building maintenance to include – basic joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc.
· The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as – unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
· To assist the maintenance engineers in electrical and mechanical maintenance where required
· General Building work operations on small works projects
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
- Legionella prevention, tap temps and TMV checks
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance and/or general building trades. This would include a sound Joinery, Building and Painting working knowledge.
· Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
· Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
· A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.