Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Fabric Maintenance Engineer to work on a facility in the Manchester area.
You will be part of a maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the Company and the site. To carry out fabric maintenance and repairs to the facility within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements. Some elements of lamping etc. will be required.
The role is a permanent position working Mon-Fri 40 hours per week.
Salary is up to 30k for a candidate with some technical experience
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· PPM and reactive repairs to fabric building maintenance to include – joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc.
Joinery refurbishments, new fittings, door and casing work, fire doors etc.
· The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as – unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
· To complete compliance tasks such as flushing, anti-legionella, tap temps, lamping and checks
· Basic electrical assistance
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance and/or general building trades.
This would include a sound technical background / basic electrical knowledge
Ideally to have joinery qualifications
· Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
· Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
· A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.