Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Fabric Maintenance Joiner to work on a mobile basis across the Warrington and St Helen's area.
You will be part of a maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the Company and the sites. To carry out fabric maintenance and repairs to the facilities within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements.
The role is a permanent position working Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. Salary is paying up to £27 - £30kpa plus van with personal use. Also 5% bonus paid.
Due to the sites being worked on, a DBS may be required.
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· PPM and reactive repairs to fabric building maintenance to include – joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc.
-Joinery refurbishments, new fittings, door and casing work, fire doors etc.
· The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as – unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
· To assist the maintenance engineers in electrical and mechanical maintenance where required
· General Building work operations on small works projects
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance and/or general building trades.
This would include a sound Joinery, Building and Painting working knowledge.
Ideally to have joinery qualifications
Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.