Job descriptionFabric Technician / Caretaker / Handyman
£12.00-£15.00 per hour
Working for some of the leading Facilities Management maintenance companies. Based in the UK
Our clients are currently hiring a number of personel across the London area to support with facilities services across various sites in and around the London area.
- The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Relamping of defective lighting
- Minor building fabric repairs-Basic Carpentry, Carpet Tiling, Locks
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning as scheduled for remote sites
- Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required
- Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.