Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Handy person to work at a commercial site in the Leeds area on a static basis. This role is temporary for a minimum of 2 months to start immediately. Pay rate is £12.00ph PAYE + holiday pay, working Monday – Friday 40.00 hours per week.
As the maintenance / handyperson your duties will include but not limited to:
· Fire Alarm PPM Checks
· Fire Door PPM Checks
· L8 Water PPM Checks
· Ladder PPM Checks
· Panic Alarm PPM Checks
· Aco Drainage PPM Clean
· Plant Room Clean and PPM Checks
· Minor Maintenance Activities
· Conduct Job Specific Risk Assessments
· Setting Up Meeting Conference Centre
· Any Other Reasonable Request
- Attend all relevant training and safety briefs
- Adhere to company, client and regulatory safety rules
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Participate in safe culture practices and play active part in promoting good safety practices
- Semi-skilled would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in building work would be an advantage
- General awareness of Health & Safety regulations
- Knowledge of associated building maintenance equipment and tools would be an advantage
- Able to undertake training and development where required
- Undertaken relevant Health & Safety training
- Must be able to work under own initiative and keen to develop
- Valid full driving licence
- Flexible approach to working hours
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.