Job descriptionPRS are currently looking to recruit a part time Fabric Technician to join a site in Andover. This is a semi static position and you will be required to travel to another site in Andover and 1 in Winchester.
This is a Monday – Friday position and the Fabric Technician will be required to work 24 hours per week.
As a Fabric Technician, your duties will include:
- Ensure that routine fabric maintenance is carried out to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure that all reactive tasks logged are carried out to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements
- Required to carry out all moves and changes that the client requires to be carried out.
- Undertake painting, decorating, and a full range of DIY tasks to ensure the meeting of service levels and to maintain an attractive decorative environment.
- Ensure the loading and unloading of stock, and appropriate and safe storage of relevant equipment, spares and deliveries.
- Ensure effective lamping replacement is undertaken for all bulbs and tubes, and cleaning of lighting diffusers in line with electrical safety rules
- Assist the engineering team to ensure that all planned and reactive engineering activities meet and exceed both service levels and customer expectations.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Assist the Water Treatment Engineer in in the compilation of the Water Management System logbooks, as directed by site management.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared ready for supervisor/contract management sign off, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices always.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Formal Fabric Training
- Formal building maintenance training
- Health and Safety
In return, the Fabric Technician will be paid a salary of up to £31,000 (pro rota) depending on experience.