Job descriptionOur client is looking for a driven contracts administrator / Helpdesk Operative to provide, manage and support the back office for a busy Building Services company in the Liverpool area.
This is an ongoing temporary role paying £10.00ph and could lead into a longer term position at a more senior level. Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
The role will cover several administrative disciplines:
- The coordination and support of a busy FM and building services contract
- Accounts administration and purchasing coordination
- PPM and Maintenance scheduling
- clerical support duties
- Helpdesk - liaison with engineers and end clients
- basic HR issues and staff reviews
The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services to a busy and growing maintenance contract.
- provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
- coordination within the team of support administrators and provide a more efficient and streamlined way of working
- helpdesk of PPM and reactive works, including client and engineer liaison
- assist in the creation of new accounts and purchasing methods and the implementation of the systems
- contract administration and all associated back office support
- data entry and invoice coordination (and supervision of)
- liaison with heads of department and Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
- PPM scheduling and FM coordination
- assist in a general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties, will be "hands-on"
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
- have Contracts Administration experience
- be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations
- have accounts administration experience
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
-be familiar with Excel and general Microsoft Packages plus bespoke databases
- be a self starter, with a drive to create an efficient back office support system
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.