Job descriptionMy client is the global leader in real estate, facilities, and Building Services, with offices spanning across the globe, leading the way in career progression, training, and opportunity.
The main feature of this role will be to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business Unit. Understanding, anticipating and delivering to customer needs, achieving results within quality and time constraints.
- Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Promote and maintain culture throughout teams.
- Provide the first response to building user queries.
- Actively walking the building logging any jobs/ issues ensuring the building is to visual and working standard.
- Assisting with arranging events and training.
- Responsible for moves and changes .
- Updating the facilities page.
- Assist with projects when required.
- Assisting and covering the contract support when required on our CAFM system including tasks such as PPM records, reactive and reporting.
- Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Soft Services Manager & Account Manager.
- Covering reception when required.
- Organizing the setup of mobile devices, collating invoices on a monthly basis for EA/PA and team assistants.
- To set up and mange Addison Lee/courier accounts for new and current staff.
- Promote new ideas and innovations that enhance the workplace experience
- Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
- Education to A-Level/HNC standard would be beneficial
- Very proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, v-lookups, etc.
- Experience of using Concept, Maximo is desirable
- Experience of a similar customer facing role in a medium-sized business.
- Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
- Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
- Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
- Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the office.
- Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements.
- Calm manner able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.