Job descriptionPRS are seeking to employ an experienced Facilities Assistant / Concierge to provide an exceptional client experience through the delivery of their duties at our clients site in Central Newcastle. Temp to perm role – Paying £12.00 per hour.
Also known as a Floor Captain, your responsibilities will cover the single first floor office which has very recently been refurbished and will constantly interact with client people and visitors. Floor Captains are highly visible and immediately recognisable as the “go to” person for FM support.
Included within your tasks you will:
· Act in a concierge role to greet client and other visitors to the premises.
· Ensure the meeting rooms are fit for purpose, including any catering requirements.
· Respond to any reactive cleaning requirements and ensure the washrooms and tea point areas are clean and fully stocked.
· Ensure the cleaning equipment, consumables, and work instructions are prepared for the evening cleaning operatives, so they can commence work without delay.
· Ensure all building faults and reported as appropriate through the Helpdesk.
· Conduct regular floor walks and audits.
· Engage with the clients' staff to ensure the services are meeting their expectations and business needs.
Basic skills in plumbing and lighting are desirable but not essential, training will be given to enable you to carry out your role effectively.
Monday to Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm (20 hours per week)
Hourly rate is £12:00 per hour with an annual holiday entitlement of 28 days a year which includes bank holidays.
Employee Assistance Programme.
Recognition and Reward scheme.
Life Insurance 1 X annual salary
Cycle 2 Work scheme.
Recommend a friend scheme.
Training & development opportunity.
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.