Job descriptionJob Title: Facilities Assistant
Location: Reading, RG1 3JH
Start Date: 15/08/2022
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Pay rate: £13.98 per hour, paid weekly
Do you live in Reading? Do you have experience in Facilities Management? Are you looking for a new temporary to permanent role?
PRS are currently looking to support our globally recognised client in their search for a Facilities Assistant to work on their site in Reading, RG1 3JH area.
This is a temporary to permanent role starting on the 15th of August and requires working Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm. The pay rate is £13.98 per hour.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reception cover, admin duties for sickness and holidays
- Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
- Maintaining the stationery supply
- Daily floor walks and checks - including audits
- Logging hazards & customer feedback on the Management Portal
- Arranging agency cover & submitting hours with Contract Support
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor paperwork/e-Logbooks, ensuring they are statutorily compliant
- Liaising with client on a variety of matters, attentive to their needs, maintaining a strong working relationship
- Manage, develop and improve use of Helpdesk system, operations and procedures
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are: Courier management, Team Global, tracking couriers, invoices