Job descriptionJob Title: Facilities Supervisor
Location: Woking, GU21 4LL area
Working hours: 8 hours per day, Monday and Friday, 07:30 - 16:30
Pay rate: £13 - £14 per hour depending on experience
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Do you live in Woking? Are you an experienced Facilities Coordinator with an interest to pursue your career further?
If the answer is yes, PRS have an amazing opportunity for Facilities Supervisor to join our client's site in Woking, GU21 area.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day from 07:30 to 16:30. The pay rate will be £13-£14 per hour on a temporary to permanent basis. (Annual salary after permanent offer will be £28,000 to £30,000, depending on experience).
As the Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards for the site in which you service and will involve operational Supervision of the site, responsible for event co-ordination, management of refreshments, admin duties and cleaning duties, reporting to the Site Supervisor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Event Co-Ordination, including attending weekly meetings, supporting Clients needs and requirements for internal and external events.
- Management of Site Refreshments (Coffee, Tea and Milk Replenishment for client staff)
- Low Level PPM’s and Reactive requests
- Processing Courier Requests and basic admin duties
- First response to reactive cleaning requests during daytime hours and Touchpoint Cleaning
- Gritting of all pedestrian walkways and grounds keeping responsibilities
- Supporting the Site Supervisor when required with ADHOC duties to ensure all services are delivered to a high standard, on time and in-line with contract requirements
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance, cleaning or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean, tidy, well stocked, and ready for business.
- Any other Facilities ad-hoc duties that may arise including but not limited to cleaning, event support, receiving of recorded deliveries and parcels and general office duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a globally recognised client on a beautiful modern site and with great opportunities for career progression and recognition.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, get in touch now!