Job descriptionA leading Real estate company is looking for a Facilities Managers at one of their flagship client buildings in EC1, London in an 85,000 sq feet premises.
Salary of £45 K
25 days holiday
Pension (after qualifying period)
Subsidised internal building gym and restaurant
The FM will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of operational contract delivery including the day to day operation and management of all hard / soft services, financial management and customer service delivery on their site. They will also offer support to the EMEA Ops Lead in terms of direct reporting management line, performance review, personal development and covering leave and ad hoc support for the offices in order to ensure continuity of services on site as well as acting as the point of escalation for the customers in the offices they support.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in property management, facilities, or engineering, and with a minimum of 2 years within a similar role.
Minimum of 2 years in related role, in particular within customer environment/FM.
Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out.
The London FM is directly accountable for the following typical activities:
- Having an operational awareness and understanding of the delivery and customer needs on site.
- Supports the Account Leadership Team in terms of driving EMEA wide initiatives in terms of Engineering Service Delivery, Compliance Management, Asset Management, Energy and Sustainability, Client First Interface.
- Supports the overall delivery of IFM operations across the Campus in terms of contract delivery, H&S, engineering services, legislative compliance, contractor management, promoting sustainability, adding value and driving innovation.
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users reinforcing on a Campus wide basis prompt response and customer service focused delivery.
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the teams to promote engagement, customer service excellence and aligned delivery across all service lines.
- Provides support for the team and the Client in terms of Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, HelpIn, EHS and Quality Compliance supported by the Account Leadership Team.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities supporting the team and Client in ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks.
- Maintains role as primary contact for the team and the client relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPI/SLA’s.
- Develops a clear understanding and appreciation of the working relationship with Landlord, Managing Agents and local vendors to allow seamless delivery while FCs may be on leave/require support
- Has ability to understand and offer guidance and mentoring to the team.
- Monitors other EMEA offices during site visits to ensure alignment of standards in terms of daily cleaning, periodic cleaning, PPM delivery, event management, MAC process and shipping process.
- Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs.