Job descriptionJob Title: Facilities Manager
Do you live near Southampton?
Do you have experience as a Facilities Manager?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Facilities Manager to work with one of our clients based in Southampton. As a Facilities Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the customer’s property portfolio, including accounting, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, front of house etc. You will handle all service requests and act as first point of escalation. Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and management reporting. The ideal candidate will have a strong compliance background.
40 hours a week – Monday - Friday
The right candidate must have:
· 3 years minimum in Facilities Management
· Recognised qualification in Facilities Management e.g. BIFM or CMI -Essential
· Recognised Health and Safety qualification – e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH - Essential
· SIA Licensed – Non front Line (preferred but training and accreditation provided)- Desirable
· City and Guild/BTEC Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineering Parts 1, 2 and 3 or similar -Essential
· BTEC Higher National Diploma - desirable
· 17th edition IEE Regulations - desirable
· City and Guild 2391 Inspection and Testing – desirable
· Clean driving licence (C&E desirable)
· Apprenticeship or Equivalent – (desirable -with an electrical bias).
· Ability to work with various computer packages like Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Word to a good standard
· Work knowledge of safety systems & processes.
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!