Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an extremely prestigious client that is based in the Edinburgh area (EH3 postcode location), they are seeking and experience Facilities assistant. This is a brand new permanent position for the right candidate. You will need to be experienced in all aspects of fabric/handyperson duties based on a static basis in Edinburgh EH3 postcode area. Duties will include to cover all aspects of general low level fabric maintenance. Immediate start, permanent role, £15k pa pro rata, 3 days per week, 8 hours per day, Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Pay rate is £12.01ph PAYE.
Main duties will be:
· Be main point of contact and responsible for all regular inspections and repairs
· Keep all areas (inside and out) clean all the time
· All low level aspects of painting, decorating, joinery, general household repairs, low level plumbing, grounds upkeep and cleaning
· Basic knowledge of maintenance systems
· Must have exceptional customer service skills as this is a client facing role and excellent communication skills
· H&S knowledge
· Report all defects
· Willingness to undertake further training
· Experience of lone working conditions
Must have proven fabric maintenance / handyperson skills
Maintenance experience and willingness to complete general handyperson and cleaning tasks
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.