Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Facilities Project Engineer (M&E and Building Services) to join a Facilities Team on a large scale industrial estates.
The position is a resident position and will involve the delivery and supervision of in-house and sub-contractor HVAC, M&E and technical staff in the delivery of Projects and Lifecyle repairs.
The role is a permanent position paying up to 40k – 40 hours per week
About the role:
- Providing technical input and support to all HVAC projects including electrical, lighting, BMS and backup systems, chilled system replacements, hot water tank refurbishments, air handling unit (AHU) replacement, fan coil units (FCU’s) refurbishments etc. plus all associated fabric and building works.
- Working alongside the design team to ensure that the design meets the customers’ requirements
- Work with the Project Management team to plan installation and commissioning
- Attend site to oversee the installation and commissioning of HVAC systems
- Assist with the selection and management of third-party subcontractors
- Hold a formal qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Building Services or similar,
- Good understanding of M&E and HVAC systems from a technical perspective
- Able to travel to sites for project meetings and for installation and commissioning of systems.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good management and sub-contractor management
- Ideally with FM and built environment sector experience
- This role is very much a progressive role
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.