Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Facilities Management sector Bid Manager to support the Business development team within a national FM and maintenance organisation. The role is a permanent position circa £40000-45,000 basic salary. Although based from the North Yorkshire/North East area there may be national travel. We are looking for candidates from a variety of FM areas, largely hard services and will accept former engineers, asset planners, maintenance estimators and QS technicians etc.
A new opportunity for a Bid Manager exists to join an innovative FM service provider of both Hard and Soft services .
Bid Manager Description:
• Working closely with Business Development to create winning solutions
• Writing and management of creative and innovative bids tailored to the requirements of each client, incorporating best practice and past learning experiences
• provide asset and technical costing and pricing to hard services and M&E / HVAC plant
• Working with the team to contribute towards ongoing bid related projects (e.g. management of the bid library, case studies)
- provide technical input to pre-tender targeted contracts and accounts and the verification of plant room and the pricing costing associated with it
• Management of the receipt and distribution of clarification questions relating to a bid / new business opportunities
• Support the Marketing and Communications team to enable a focused programme of events to support both the business development and marketing strategy
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• FM industry experience is essential
- Technical experience and/or qualification
- Hard and Soft services Facilities Management sector experience
- Asset management
• Great communicator with proven bid management and writing skills
• Ability to create compiling creative and innovative bids tailored to the requirements of each business opportunity
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.