Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experience Facilities Services Delivery Manager based in Dunbar. Paying £20.79 per hour.
Contract role startomg 4th May to 26th July 2021
Based on working Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm.
Reporting to the General Manager the Facilities Services Delivery Manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Professional Services Department.
These operational duties are the co-ordination of a team of circa 25 staff working for/within multiple departments within our client’s organisation. In addition, responsible for the contract delivery performance in line with the clients requirements, specific site performance objectives and within budgetary constraints.
• Lead the day to day management of all activities of the Professional Services contract and experience of developing operational teams, focused on service delivery.
• Prepare any necessary reports, and relevant management information in accordance with agreed formats and timescales.
• Ensure a pro-active approach to forming partnerships with key stakeholders in the interest of enhancing provision, and maximising value and efficiencies.
• Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in proposing new ideas and reviewing these approaches.
• Planning, monitoring and control of HR including recruitment, attendance management and investigation/disciplinaries
• Ability to lead a team consistent with the Company behaviours and communicate across all levels adhering to company policies and procedures
• Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures. Ability to produce RAMS and QA plans.
• IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications and other information management systems.
• Ability to cost new or changed requirement and manage budgets for the department
• Ensure staff are fully trained and competent to carry out roles and where possible multi-skill staff to support business resilience.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Experience of managing FM services at a Management level within an Office/Industrial
• 3 Years’ experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
• Good written and communicating skills, computer literate.
• IOSH Managing Safely, SMSTS or the like
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.