Job descriptionMy client is looking for 2 Fibre Engineers to be responsible for the installation, test and commission of Fibre and containment systems throughout the site in the Portsmouth, Hampshire area.
- To carry out the installation, termination and testing Fibre cabling
- Fusion splice fibre.
- To test fibre
- Take responsibility for installation under the guidance of the site supervisor
- Installation of all types of containment systems to a high standard
- Working to an extremely tight programme as part of a large team
- To maintain production levels, workmanship and high standards of house keeping
- To ensure Health & Safety matters are implemented at all times
- To take responsibility of all actions and ensure PPE is worn
- Carry out all reasonable requests from Management
- Ability to install, terminate and test all types of fibre systems (Formal training with a Manufacturer preferred)
- Ability to be able to work with and install all types of containment systems
- Minimum of three year’s experience of working within a similar role