Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a fully qualified Finance Manager to partner on an operations team on a large scale maintenance and engineering firm. The role is require to provide financial guidance and process management to the operational team.
The position is a permanent role based from the Warrington area.
Basic salary 45-50k based on experience level
The role reports into the Finance Director and you will be working/partnering the operations management on the maintenance and engineering teams to ensure all contracts and accounts are operating efficiently and to provide guidance on improvements and solutions.
- Understand the revenue recognition criteria and stage of completion, to audit and manage financial process within the operational delivery of the maintenance and engineering operations.
- Liaise with contract managers ensuring WIP's and accruals are maintained
- Responsibility of the forecasting and overseeing profit and loss reporting
- Maintaining responsibility of the relationship with the outsourced finance providers ensuring queries are appropriately and timeously addressed
- Maintaining detailed Balance Sheet reconciliations on a month to month basis ensuring all supporting documentation is attached to accounts.
- Liaising with the Divisional Directors/Managers to ensure monthly overheads have been processed timeously and accurately.
- Responsibility to compile the month end reporting for the Board of Directors
- Provide assistance through the year-end audit process providing external auditors with supporting schedules as required.
- Provide assistance on reporting system to subsidiary and departmental managers on ad-hoc basis.
- provide guidance and process advice on financial matters with the operation as a whole and each individual contract, to identify opportunities for increased profitability and efficiency
A fully qualified Financial Manager
Experience of the services sector industries and the management of the financial process within such industries
Willingness and ability to partner operational divisions
Willingness for national travel on occasion
Ideally to have experience of Facility Management, Building Services or Engineering sectors. Not essential
Experience of understanding business processes and operations and to provide consultative guidance and advice
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.