Job descriptionWe are recruiting for 2 experienced accounts/Finance Administrators to work for a prestigious and highly successful Facilities and Building Services company in the Livingston area, this is a temporary role for 3 months £10.10ph + holiday pay on a PAYE basis
The client runs bespoke maintenance contracts on large scale industrial and commercial facilities and requires a dedicated team of financial administrators to support and monitor the back-office accounts
The main characteristics of accountability are:
Working independently but co-ordinated and reporting to the Team Leader; by Phone or Email undertake all chasing of O/S Purchase Invoices vs. Open PO Lines to remove all backlog – by either verifying/evidencing GRNI Surplus, gaining Credits against Purchase Invoices, resolving Purchase Invoice Queries and/or Processing Purchase Invoices with appropriate checks.
It is desirable for you to have: -
· Experience in managing/working/operating in high-volume workflow environments
· Experience in undertaking Value for Money checks including Technical Appraisals of Works undertaken by Subcontractors and taking an evidence-based approach to Costs.
· Experience in ensuring the correct adoption of Agreed Rates as set by Supply Chain. Various Rates that can change relative to Trade, Client,
Work Type etc.
· A developed understanding of the minimum need for the business to meet the relative Client Requirements covering Substantiation and Client System requirements to help guarantee/maximise the onward recovery of any associated Value.
· Through Qualification or Work Experience, knowledge of the construction Industry and, particularly, FM and/or Small Works Type Projects.
Proven ability to raise Invoice/Application for Payment queries after interrogation in a timely and correct manner to avoid any Commercial/Financial risk to the business.
· To have in excess of 3 years Commercial/Finance type experience.
· Detail oriented and deadline driven
· Excellent knowledge and experience of technical services estimating
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· An understanding of accounting and financial concepts
· Strong conceptual and analytical skills
· Must be flexible, adaptable and proactive
· Ability to manage priorities and projects
· Ability to manage client expectations and deliver customer-focused solutions
· Ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work for self and a small team in a rapidly changing environment
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.