Job descriptionFire Alarm Engineer
Up to £34,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you an experienced fire alarm engineer? Do you want to work for a well established, national mechanical and electrical provider, that has the feel of a family business? This is a permanent role for a qualified door access and fire alarm engineer, to work on a mobile basis across the West Midlands.
Your main duties will include (but not limited to)
- To perform installation and service repairs on electronic fire alarm systems and other building system products at construction and customer sites.
- To perform installation and service repairs to door access equipment at construction and customer sites.
- To service, troubleshoot and install many different manufacturers Fire / Life Safety systems.
- Ensure system installations are in accordance with contract documents and recommended manufacturers installation.
- Ability to work with a team or on your own and provide excellent customer communication skills.
You will have a varied role, working on contracts in different sectors, including domestic, commercial construction and social housing. Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation work (or equivalent), you'll also have had relevant fire alarm system technical training.
On offer is a permanent position, paying a basic salary of between £30 - £34,000 per annum dependant on experience. Other benefits include company van and fuel card, pension scheme, and an annual discretionary bonus scheme.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.