Job descriptionJob Title: Fire Alarm Installation Engineer
Do you live near Aldermaston?
Do you have experience as a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer based in Aldermaston. As a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer you will carry out Installation works on both new and existing fire detection and alarm systems, ensuring that local procedures are adhered to in addition to the client.
Week 1: Mon – Fri 7:45am – 16:30pm
Week 2: Mon-Thurs 7:45am – 16:30pm
The right candidate will have:
· City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 electrical installation or equivalent.
· Proven ability to install containment and cabling specifically related to fire detection and alarm systems.
· Proven experience on working in industrial environments.
· 17th Edition Electrical qualification
· Proven knowledge on relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2013, BS 6266 Pt 1 – 2013, BS 7273Standards.
· Trained to FIA standards Units 1 (Fire Detection Design), Unit 4 (Installation and Testing)
If you feel that this is the role for you, apply now!