Job descriptionFire Door / FIRAS Supervisor
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate requirement for a carpenter / Supervisor who has aspirations to move into management.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of three years industry experience and will be fully versed in current legislation and industry practices.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience working on working on Fire Door projects, with a proven track record of successful people management and service delivery.
• Achieve all pre agreed KPI targets via the effective supervision of operatives.
• Monitor organise and direct operatives and subcontractors to ensure all agreed productivity levels are met.
• Build an excellent working relationship with the client and their designated partners.
• Ensure all operatives work in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Carry out pre and post inspections as required to raise accurate works
• Check quality of works carried out.
• Ensure operatives comply with all Health and Safety procedures.
• Manage and monitor all work in progress to ensure effective service delivery is achieved.
• Address poor performance promptly.
• Report any accidents to Health and Safety Manager immediately.
• Carry out appropriate regular communication meetings with operatives and subcontractors, such as performance meetings, toolbox talks and one to ones.
• CSCS Card
• FIRAS / FDIS Qualification (Preferred)
• Proven track record in Supervising / delivering a Fire Doors projects
• IT Literate with good knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Good understanding of H&S legislation
• Experience of managing and improving internal and external customer relationships and conflict handling
Working with our existing client base, over a period of time the successful applicant will lead on all projects and small works fire door related and will utilise and expand existing systems in place.