Job descriptionA well established client of PRS based in Oxford, Oxfordshire are looking for an experienced Administrator with a proven track record of working within the FM (Facilities Management) sector.
The ideal FM Administrator duties will be as follows:
· Run regular reports for the team to ensure compliance with contractual SLAs.
· Efficiently deal with Reactive and PPM works, from scheduling of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner
· Proactive planning of PPM and Reactive works to ensure completion within contractual SLAs.
· Arranging access to buildings to aid job completion
· Requesting call out and arranging Subcontractor attendance
· Receive any urgent reactive requests from client and notify Supervisors/engineers as required.
· Accurate data entry of information on Mainsaver Database
· Maintaining excellent client relationships, contract and client records
· Allocating of works to engineers
· Following up on outdated works and works not completed with engineers
Essential Qualifications and Experience require are as follow:
· GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent;
· Detailed understanding of and experience with System Data Management within a CAFM environment
· Understanding of key deliverables of a PPM Programme Experience in use of applications such as Word and Excel
· Ability work on own initiative and to prioritise workload