Job descriptionJob Title: Facilities Administrator
Location: Oxford, OX3 7LE
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working hours: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
Do you live near Oxford? Are you an experienced Facilities Administrator with a strong customer services skills and knowledge of CAFM system?
PRS are delighted to support are nationally recognised client in their search for a Facilities Administrator to be based on site in Oxford, OX3 are.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00 with then annual salary of £25,000.
This is a permanent position available immediately.
The successful candidate will have a DBS certificate or willing to obtain one.
The responsibilities will include:
- Allocating tasks to Sub-contractors
- Issuing and planning jobs for engineers
- Scheduling subcontractor visits
- Raising purchase orders or invoices for sub-contractors
- Contacting sub-contractors and schedule attendance dates
- Obtaining report & assurance documents from sub-contractors
- Obtaining and reviewing post-subcontractor event documentation
- Store assurance documentation on System as evidence of job completion for the compliance team
- Obtaining quotes from sub-contractors
- Closing task on CAFM and initiate remedial task if required
If you are looking for a new opportunity within this sector, apply today!