Job descriptionJob Title: Foot Mobile (Elec Bias) Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: All around Wembley
Contract Type: Permanent
PRS are currently recruiting for a foot mobile multi-skilled engineer to maintain high end residential properties in and across the Wembley area.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to both electrical and mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
They are looking for fully qualified maintenance engineers (will consider industrial, building services or navy/marine engineers with City and Guilds, HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering).
Duties will Include:
- Reactive breakdowns
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
- Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
- Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen on-site
- A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
- DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)