Job descriptionA fortune 500 client of ours is looking for an electrical biased multiskilled engineer to work on an ever-growing commercial contract based in central London. The role will be between 4/5 sites all based along the circle line, due to efficiency, the company believe it is much more effective to be foot mobile rather than mobile with a van.
The right candidate will need to be confident in working by themselves, skilled electrically, great attitude, hard worker and a team player. This contract is constantly growing, they are always adding new buildings to the portfolio, it is therefore a great opportunity for an engineer looking to progress in their career. They massively support promoting within the team, this company provides great training to ensure you get to where you want to go.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
- Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Generator tests
- Testing motors, starters and general maintenance of AHU’S/FCU’S etc.
- General maintenance of pumps, boilers, heat exchangers, cooling towers etc.
- Plumbing and drainage (sinks, urinals), unblocking toilets, fixing leaks in taps or shower head
- 18th edition
- Ideally completed an electrical apprenticeship
- Have a full UK drivers’ licence
- City and Guilds 236 or 2330
- Although the position is mainly electrical, the ideal candidate would need to have understanding of the mechanical aspects too.
- HV approved
- L8 Legionella’s
Monday to Friday
Foot mobile within central London
Salary of up to £38,000
Overtime and call out if wanted