Job descriptionFRA Carpenter
London From £31,200 to £40,560 – uncapped earnings
My clients vision is to become a household name in the residential and commercial property management sectors, delivering exceptional building maintenance services around the clock, in an increasingly wider geographical sphere, all in support of long-term client relationships built on trust and reliability.
This is your chance to be part of that journey.
We have positions available for career focused FRA Carpenter
We have both PAYE and self-employed roles available.
For the right FRA Carpenter we offer:
- From £31,200 to £40,560 per year basic depending upon experience.
- Uncapped earnings.
- Overtime available.
- Call outs – 1 week in 3.
- Fully expensed van, fuel card and mobile phone etc. (PAYE roles)
- Pension scheme. (PAYE roles) 28 days holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays. (PAYE roles)
- Perkbox discount scheme. (PAYE roles)
- £200 - £250 Day rate
- Option for priced work
- Flexible schedule
- Options for the hire of a company van
Experience of FRA work including, fitting fire doors and fire stopping works. NVQ Carpentry Firas Certificate – Desired but not essential Previous Central London Maintenance experience. Full UK driving licence. Good IT Skills and use to working via a PDA / Mobile Device. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to problem solve and think clearly under pressure. Own tools. Clear DBS.
This is an exciting opportunity to make the next step in your career.