Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Front of house / Concierge to work at a prestigious private accommodation site in the City Centre of Leicester. This is a permanent role providing concierge / front of house duties. Hours of work 7am and 3pm (1 hour unpaid lunch) working every Saturday and Sunday. Salary up to £11kpa pro rata. Main tasks to maintain the building as a safe and secure environment and act as main point of contact for all residents, guest and visitors
The key roles of this post will include:
· Act as main point of contact for all queries and complaints
· Maintaining the safety and security of the building for the residents and guests to the iste
· To supervise tenant and visitor access to and from the building.
· To carry put occasional viewings of accommodation and manage customer feedback
· To ensure the security of the building
· Take responsibility and ownership of the building – liaising with all residents, guests and the team on site
· Ensure you work with and support your team to enhance resident and guest experience
· Manage all sub-contractors on site
· To communicate effectively with residents, guests and visitors on site
· To demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude to both internal and external customers and colleagues.
· To undertake any other appropriate duties as directed by the line manager.
· Delivering first class customer service skills
· Working alone with minimal supervision and use own initiative
· Maintaining accurate records/logs
· Effective communication skills
· Liaising with internal and external agencies
· Working as part of a diverse and inclusive workforce
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.