Job descriptionJob Title: Part time Contract Support (Facilities Management)
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £30,000 (pro rata)
Hours: 20hrs per week (you choose your hours)
Primary responsibility is to provide business support to the Contract including raising purchase orders and assisting in general financial administration and helpdesk function.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Assist the onsite team with financials and reporting.
- Help to ensure all account financial KPI’s are met.
- Oversee and contribute the maintenance of the site log books.
- Provide short term temporary cover to other reception/helpdesk roles
- Logging maintenance jobs
- Ensuring part, materials and supplies for each job
- Liaising with the engineer and client to ensure ETA and good service level
- Take ownership of the helpdesk function and ensure the account is compliant and meets contractual KPI’S and SLA’s
- You will be responsible for ensuring full contract compliance at an administrative level, signing off PPMs and Reactive Maintenance on the CAFM system People and Development
- Maintain records (e.g. PO and invoice tracker).
- Collate, review and process timesheets and expenses weekly, including overtime tracker to high accuracy. Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in putting together monthly Contract Review
- Issue orders for call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice “better buying” is in place.
- Raise accurate purchase orders for Sub-Contractor call outs, materials/non-chargeable materials and extra works, maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Raise yearly maintenance orders.
- Run and review open purchase order report (OPO) weekly, chase as required and implement updates as necessary
- Assisting the completion of weekly / monthly reports sent from the Portfolio Lead Contract Support in a timely manner.
- Assist in the review and raise quotations approved by the site leads, keeping record and sending for Customer approval in a timely manner.
- Attend monthly contract review meetings and ad-hoc contract support meetings