Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Handy person / general maintenance operative to be based from the Newcastle or North Yorkshire areas You will be part of a Maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the contract and the sites.
To carry out flushing and compliance works as well as maintenance and repairs where required to the facility within set timescales
This is a temporary ongoing role (could possibly be extended) paying £12.50ph PAYE, Mon-Fri 40 hours / week - standard working hours
Rail pass will be provided
· The role will involve general handyperson duties such as – flushing toilets and tanks, site clearances, labouring, general upkeep, lamping and supply gathering plus tap temps and L8 preventative checks
· PPM and reactive repairs to building maintenance to include – basic joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc where required
· General Building work operations on small works projects
The candidate should have previous experience of maintenance and/or handyperson roles
· Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
· Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
· A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.