Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Grounds operative to look after a large and prestigious site in the Chester area. You will be working for a world wide, renowned facilities company.
It is a permanent role and is paying circa £22,000 depending on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Ground and Horticultural Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Identify any issues and defects found to Line Manager.
- Attend site and carry out reactive repairs
- To clear litter, leaves and debris from around the site, and clean up spillages as required.
- Emptying of general waste, recycling and cigarette bins, sweeping
- To ensure that gullies, drains etc. are kept free from debris
- To dispose of waste materials in a safe, hygienic manner ensuring that it is available for collection as required.
- Painting – as required
- First line maintenance of fixtures and fittings, examples: tightening screws on window hinges, maintenance on door handles, minor repairs as a temporary measure after break-ins, vandalism etc.
- To maintain appropriate records for QHSE logbooks.
- To assist and host where necessary, personnel visiting the site such as contractors
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience using gardening tools such hedge cutters, strimmer, mower
- Reliable and punctual
- Good working attitude
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer