Job descriptionWe are recruiting for several soft grounds maintenance operatives or Landscaper to work on a large prestigious commercial facility in the Birmingham area B40 postcode area. Pay rate £9.10ph on a PAYE basis. Main duties will be completing all the grounds and landscaping maintenance. The role is full time – 40 hours per week Mon-Fri. Asap start possible temp – perm role for the right candidate. The work will involve the maintenance of the surrounding green-space and general horticultural upkeep. Ideal position for landscapers, commercial gardeners, soft landscapers and mower operatives.
- Cut grass using ride-on mowers, pedestrian mowers and strimmer’s.
- Hedge cutting, weeding, pruning, shrub bed maintenance and other seasonal activities including, gritting
· To ensure the work is carried out safely to specification and to the customer’s satisfaction.
· To take responsibility for the upkeep of the ground’s maintenance of the estate
· Obey all health and safety rules to take care of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities.
- Responsible for ensuring the standards of work are consistent and compliant with those in the specification and that a quality service is provided in the most cost-effective way.
- All record keeping being kept up to date to meet time schedules and other criteria - paperwork to be filed in orderly manner.
- Liaise with colleagues and manager/supervisor regarding any defective/unsafe equipment/hazards or issues affecting personnel or the operation.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- A good awareness of Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of grounds maintenance with knowledge of horticulture preferred.
- Self-motivation with the ability to use own initiative.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A PA1 and PA6 spraying certificate - essential.
- A chainsaw license would be advantageous.
- Tractor driving experience would be advantageous.
If you are interested, then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.