Job descriptionJob Title: Handy Person
Location: Peacehaven, BN10 area
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
Do you live near Peacehaven? Are you looking for a new temporary opportunity as a Handy person? PRS are proud to support our nationally recognised client in their search for a Handy Person in Peacehaven.
This is a temporary role initially until Christmas and can be extended for the right candidate.
You will be working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday - either 7:00 - 16:00 OR 8:00 - 17:00. The pay is £9.50 per hour.
The right candidate will also need a DBS certificate or willing to obtain one.
Responsibilities will include:
- Routine planned maintenance tasks, covering all buildings within the site, including painting, unskilled carpentry work, small plumbing works
- Operate MEWP as directed
- Operate Forklift as directed
- Install and dismantle pasma/stair towers (training to be provided)
- To ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed satisfactorily
- Completion of quotes including labour plus parts and each task's priority is met
- Ensure all works are correctly allocated and produced accurately for invoicing purposes
- Manage your own workload and work efficiently
- Comply with the client's company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline
- Provide high standard of workmanship at all times