Job descriptionHandyperson, Poole, ASAP start.
Do you live near Poole, Dorset
Do you have experience working on commercial buildings as a handyperson?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
PRS have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Handyperson to join an established FM service provider situated in Poole, Dorset.
- Mon - Friday
- Working hours:07:30 - 16:00
- Start Date- 31 Jan 2022
- End Date - 28th Feb 2022 - Possible extension
- Hourly Rate - £15ph
- General maintenance of the fabric of the building including painting, plumbing, carpentry and general repairs i.e. lock replacement, toilet areas.
- To respond to emergency call-out requests supporting our Client’s Building Fabric requirements.
- To achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises
- To be efficient, polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform.
- To undertake the tasks in accordance with and to be fully compliant with the Health and Safety Protocol as detailed in the Manual.
- To conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner so as to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems.
- To ensure that all communication channels are utilised in order to keep both the client and the Company informed of relevant information.
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the area without disruption to the client.
- Any other duties as required by a position of this level within the organisation for which the individual is suitable / capable of.