Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an handyperson / labourer to assist in general maintenance on a facility in the Sheffield area. The role will be working with an engineer in the repair and service and building services systems.
The role is a temporary contract for two weeks. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. 11/hr PAYE.
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· Assisting the electrical and mechanical engineers in the servicing and repair of building services systems
· general mate and handyperson tasks
· General Building work operations on small works projects
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
- Legionella prevention, tap temps and flushing
The candidate should have previous experience of handyperson or mate duties
· Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
· Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
· A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
Ideally to hold an Enhanced DBS
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.