Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Fabric engineer / handy person / maintenance operative to work on a mobile basis in the Merseyside area. You will be part of an Area Maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the contract and the sites. To carry out fabric maintenance and repairs to the facilities within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements. This is a temporary on going role possibly permanent for the right candidate but this will depend on passing a security check due to the nature of the facilities.
Temp - perm role (need to pass security checks)
£12.00ph on a PAYE basis
Mon-Fri 40 hours / week - standard working hours
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· PPM and reactive repairs to fabric building maintenance to include – basic joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc.
· The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as – unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping and supply gathering
plus tap temps and L8 preventative checks
· General Building work operations on small works projects
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance and/or general building trades. This would include a sound Joinery, Building and Painting working knowledge.
· Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
- valid driving license
· A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
- will require to undergo and pass a security clearance due to the nature of the facilities
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.