Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced Head Chef located in Brookwood which is situated very close to Woking. This is a fantastic oppurtunity for a Head Chef with a background in Events/Functions to work with a fantastic hard working team.
What you will be doing?
- Provide hands on kitchen management whilst working in your section, demonstrate hygienic and health & safety working practices throughout service.
- Maintaining high standards of cuisine during service to ensure quality assurance and consistency of production.
- Demonstrate excellent culinary and knives skills.
- Provide a strong work ethic.
- Cooking for large covers
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ideally Drive.
- Confident, professional, resilient and disciplined.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm to learn.
- Proficient in English language.
What you'll get in return
- +£25,000 per annum based on 37.5h contract + paid overtime
- Holiday Pay
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes.
- Pension scheme.