Job descriptionPRS Southampton are currently representing a long standing national client who are looking to Recruit a Head of Hard Services for their Contract based in Oxford, Oxfordshire overseeing all Hard Services on a Total FM contract.
The overview of the Head of Hard Services role will be to to lead and implement the Hard Services provision, developing and implementing a robust delivery model and providing technical support and leadership for all disciplines within the M&E and the building fabric environment. Having a strong focus on ventilation systems, pressure systems, water safety management and both low and high voltage systems, To develop and mentor the estates team and ensure the correct management control process for all specialist contractors that work in in conjunction with the in house team to ensure all systems are functioning within the required parameters.
Further duties of the Head of Hard Services will be
- To deliver the Hard Services in compliance with legal and contractual requirement
- To manage and control all Hard Services services with advanced technical knowledge and solid background in all aspects of the M&E requirements including but not limited to
- Ventilation systems for critical areas
- Pressure system
- High and Low voltage systems
- Ground source heating systems and under floor heating
- LTHW systems and water safety management
- Planned Maintenance delivery via a CAFM system and handheld devices
- Delivery of small works packages
- Ensure that the budget is adhered to and all levels of expenditure are within the set divisional targets.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all statutory requirements and corporate policies including, but not limited to, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance, and Employment Legislation as well as HTM/HBN requirements, where applicable.
- To highlight at the earliest opportunity infrastructure issues to the contract Director.
- Develop business cases to support revenue and life cycle spending
- Provide effective, professional management to both direct and indirect clients.
Essential requirements of the Head of Hard Services
- Qualified Mechanically or Electrically ideally to a minimum HNC Level
- Experienced within a similar position within Hard Services
- Fully qualified within Health & Safety - NEBOSH Diploma
- Experienced budget control of up to £10 million