Job descriptionHead of Repairs and Maintenance
£52,000 to £58,000
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Repairs & Maintenance for one of our clients who operate in the social housing charity sector.
The role of Head of Repairs & Maintenance is to lead a transformative programme to maintain and improve the standard of the homes they provide and manage. This will include overseeing the property portfolio to ensure that not only is that home in good condition and well-maintained, but also that it provides a psychologically-informed environment which a young person can use as a springboard to go on to live an independent and fulfilling life.
Duties of the role include
· Managing the property team
· Running an excellent responsive repairs service supporting over 1,000 units for young people in London and Nationwide.
· Rolling out a cyclical maintenance programme across the housing stock
· Driving excellent performance standards across the housing portfolio
· Operating as a senior leader within the support & housing services for vulnerable people.
In return for your effort and commitment you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
· 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
· Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
· Employer pension contributions of 4%
· Clear career progressions that enables movement up the pay scale
· Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
· An interest-free travel loan
If this role sounds of interest and you want to play an active part in increasing the life-chances of those who live there through the provision of exception property management services, please contact me now for a confidential chat.