Job descriptionJob Title: Help Desk Administrator
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temporary for at least 1 month
Pay Rate: £11
Pay: Weekly pay
Do you live near Eastleigh?
Do you have experience as a Help Desk Administrator?
Do you have your own transport? This isn’t necessary but with make getting to site easier.
Are you immediately available?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
• To receive and action direct telephone calls & email requests for service in accordance with the Help Desk procedures. To provide an exceptional Customer Service, answering calls in a professional, friendly and personable manner
• To monitor and record the response of the Help Desk requests and to ensure customer satisfaction with the service
• To control the administration of Reactive Works in accordance with the clients standard procedures, updating work orders with job information and closing completed work orders down
• To monitor and record the response of the clients reactive work and ensure high priority jobs have been attended
• To control the administration of sub-contractors and suppliers in accordance with the clients standard procedures including the issuing and tracking of purchase orders, relaying sub-contract instructions and electronically filing site visit documentation
• Work closely as part of a team, sharing information and escalating concerns & issues to management
• To compile and distribute data relating to reactive/maintenance work and operational costs
• To carry out all reasonable tasks that may be requested from time to time by the client.
• To uphold and promote the good name of the client at all times
To assist and manage all aspects of the Helpdesk systems required contracts. This includes Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Works, and Project Works in accordance with the client requirements. The requirement to communicate clearly with other personnel and departments and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance.
- To receive and action direct telephone, email requests for service in accordance with the Help Desk procedures, answering calls in a professional and personable manner
- To monitor and record the response of the clients technicians to Help Desk requests and to ensure customer satisfaction with the service
- To control the administration of Planned Maintenance system, in accordance with the clients standard procedures including the issuing and tracking of Planned Maintenance dockets
- To monitor and record the response of the clients Technicians to Planned Maintenance dockets and to ensure follow up works are logged and completed
- To control the administration of sub-contractors and suppliers in accordance with the clientsstandard procedures including the issuing and tracking of purchase orders and sub-contract instructions, operational outlook programmes/site visit documentation, and the induction of sub-contractor visitors to site
- To ensure the operation of the out-of-hours telephone answering service ensuring messages are relayed and actioned in a timely manner
- To receive and make welcome all visitors to the site accommodation ensuring they are correctly hosted and not allowed to wander un-escorted in workshops or the clients site in general
- The overall operational output and performance of the Help Desk facility
- To compile and distribute data relating to utilities, maintenance work and operational costs
- To carry out all reasonable tasks that may be requested from time to time by the client management
- To uphold and promote the good name of our client at all times
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience of Concept, Care manager, Planet is desirable
- Experience of SLA’s and KPI Monitoring
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Power point and Project
- Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Smart, presentable appearance