Job descriptionJob Title: Helpdesk Operative
Hours: 8am- 5pm
Pay Rate: £10- £12ph
Duration: Temp- Perm
Address: Basingstoke, RG24
To schedule planned and reactive maintenance tasks within SLA requirements as well as being the ‘point of contact’ on a high profile Contract, in addition provide administrative support to the wider operational and non-operational areas of the contract. Regular liaising with other contract personnel, suppliers and retail managers on a daily basis is essential.
- Maintain the Help desk function with the timely answering of all telephone, email and in person enquiries.
- Ensure that any reported breakdowns and tasking requests are planned and attended within SLA.
- Maintain clear and effective lines of communication with contract staff and end user community. This shall include, but not be limited to, the communication of reference numbers, work progress reports and status updates.
- To provide administrative support to both operational and non-operational areas of the contract.
- To liaise with all areas of the business within the Contract to ensure that our Client receives excellent customer service.
- The ability to establish and maintain high standards of excellence in areas of operational administration.
- Applicant must be numerate and literate.
- Ability to understand and implement working processes is essential.
- Must be able, organised and have a good understanding of UK geography.
- Practical experience in an office environment is desired.
- Computer literacy is essential; knowledge of email and MS package is desirable.
- Ability to be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- Ability to integrate and work as part of a team.