Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to work on a prestigious site in the Birmingham area. Immediate start workling 5/7 days (occasional weekends), £12.00ph PAYE, Monday to Friday 8 hours per day, 4 weeks temp work. The role will involve the administration and helpdesk operation to Facilities Management, Building Services and maintenance engineering team across the site.
Duties will include:
- engineer liaison
- client liaison and job monitoring
- control and monitor of logged jobs, from initial enquiry to completion
- getting service dates/reports
- closing jobs off in internal system
- collating information for reporting
- supporting contracts managers with various works
- creating site log books and QSHE files
- taking calls and managing switchboard
- filing, faxing and photocopying
- contract support and back office duties
- data entry on internal database
- issuing purchase orders and checking invoices relevant to engineering works on each job
- general word processing and report printing
- any ad-hoc admin duties that arise
Candidates must have previous experience of helpdesk and contracts support operations, be well presented with good administration and MS Office program knowledge. They must have a good telephone manner and possess excellent organisational skills.
The candidate ideally must have previous engineering, FM or Building Services sector administration experience, be able to deal with multiple jobs and roles, liaise closely with client and engineer alike and coordinate the maintenance schedule including back office purchase orders and entry onto the
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.